Titled ‘How to sell web content to your clients’, our latest white paper is designed to help branding, web and marketing agencies like you nurture effective relationships with external copywriters so you can better fulfil your clients’ copy and content requirements.
Why did we develop this white paper?
As content specialists, we work with many businesses directly, but we also have excellent partnerships with many local designers, developers, marketers and branding specialists.
These are the kinds of people with clients who need content, either for one-off projects like website rewrites or ongoing content marketing campaigns – yet they often lack in-house copywriting expertise. This means that projects are held up by a lag in content production because:
- The work has been left with the client, and the client’s team do not have the time or resources to deliver what the agency needs, bringing the project to a standstill; or
- The designer or developer is trying in vain to come up with the right messaging for the website, but because they’re not a copywriter, they’re failing to hit the nail on the head – and their content has been subjected to round after round of revisions, with no sign-off in sight
What can agencies learn from the piece?
In the white paper, we talk about:
- The different streams of copywriting, and how they can be applied to client campaigns
- The benefits of great quality copy and content
- The top advantages of working with an experienced external copywriter
- The 5 main barriers that stop clients from investing in copywriting and content creation services – and how you can overcome them
To help you set up mutually beneficial relationships with your copywriting partners, we’ve also provided lots of useful information on how to:
- Incorporate copywriting quotes into your initial client proposal – and convince your clients of the benefits of professional copy from day one
- Communicate how the copywriting process will work
- Create a contract that aligns with your copywriter’s own terms and conditions
- Adjust your processes and systems to accommodate an external copywriter (and make your life easier!)
- Clarify payment terms
Download the piece now!
Click here to download the white paper for free. We’d love to hear your feedback – tweet us @IndyConsultancy with your thoughts!
If you like what you read, and you’d like to discuss working with Indy either on a direct or white-labelled basis, don’t hesitate to get in touch via info[at]indy-consultancy.co.uk.